An Investment in Your Home
For centuries, shutters have been prized as fine window furniture and a testament to a homeowner’s discerning style and sophistication. Shutters not only provide design, privacy, and light control options, they can also enhance the value of a home. Like any home investment, only shutters of exceptional quality will provide long-term value and increase appreciation
- Looks and feels like wood
- Variety of custom design options with designer frames
- Louvers in multiple sizes available
- Resists color fading, warping, peeling and staining
- Authentic Custom Handcrafting
- Lifetime Warranty
Value in Every Detail
As a traditional décor option for your home, Woodlore shutters are designed to offer the highest performance at a reasonable price. They provide an enduring, distinguishing accent to any window in your home. Woodlore Shutters start with a premium solid composite wood core. Utilizing only the finest materials and technology to ensure that every shutter crafted will be beautiful, durable and safe for your family and home.
Each Woodlore Shutter is custom-made for your window. We utilize authentic custom handcrafting without pre-fabrication and short-cuts that can compromise quality. Our shutters are made for a lifetime with a warranty to match.
Woodlore Shutters start with a premium solid composite wood core. Utilizing only the finest materials and technology to ensure that every shutter crafted will be beautiful, durable and safe for your family and home.
Woodlore Shutters patented polypropylene coating does not release harmful (Voc) into the air, which also helps in maintaining a stain resistance and long-term product performance.
High performance UV inhibitors injected into the finish protects against color fading and yellowing, which means your shutters will look like new for years to come.
Built to Last
We are the only Shutter manufacturer to use reinforced engineered wood for our stiles. This creates a robust support system for your shutter panels.
- Distinct Wood Grain with color options
- Rich collection of solid colors & stains
- Specialty shapes and options
- Hidden tilt rods, Café shutter styles
From Traditional to Contemporary
For the ultimate brilliance and resilience, we use multiple sequences of sanding and thin layers of coating with solid colors and stains. This labor-intensive process creates the ideal surface, resulting in uniquely grained and lustrous finish. Normandy’s wood grain characteristics are exceptional, and with stain the distinctive wood grain has depth and character. If you like your shutters smooth, our satin-polished surface will be a perfect match for your décor.
Quality and Value Unmatched
- We employ the same time – honored woodworking techniques used by artisans of exceptional home furnishings.
- Stability – Quarter sawn louvers provide a tighter grain and durability which resists bowing and warping.
- Strength – Multiple layers of wood are bonded together to bolster stability of the core of the stile. The result is a strong and robust support system for your shutter panel.
- Durability – Traditionally used in high quality furniture, mortise and tenon joint design are standard for Normandy Shutters, providing maximum shear strength and racking.